ASG Webinar Series
Session 1: Perianal Fistulas
Monday, January 17, 2022 | Virtual | 05:30 pm MST
- Recognize the different radiological modalities used in diagnosing perianal fistulas/abscess and their pitfalls
- Compare and contrast medical management of perianal fistulas
- Identify surgical needs in this patient population
- Dr. Chris Ma, Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of Calgary
- Dr. Neel Datta, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Calgary
- Dr. Deepak Bahayana, Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Calgary
The ASG Webinar Series is an exclusive webinar series for all ASG members scheduled to take place on January 2022, April 2022, October 2022, and December 2022.
Thanks to our valued industry support, registration to attend the ASG Webinar Series is FREE.