ASG Webinar Series
Session 4: EoE
Thursday, December 15, 2022 | 05:30 pm MST
- List up-to-date diagnostic criteria and treatment guidelines for EoE
- Evaluate different methods for assessing disease activity and implications for therapeutic targets
- Assess efficacy and safety data for novel therapeutic options for EoE
- Dr. Chris Ma
Registration is available for ASG Members. Thanks to our valued industry support, registration to attend the ASG Webinar Series is FREE.
Questions? Please email ASG@buksa.com.
Session 3: NAFLD Pathways
Wedensday, October 12, 2022 | 05:30 pm MST
- Describe an approach to the evaluation of abnormal liver tests and the diagnosis of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Outline the management of NAFLD in the patient’s medical home
- Demonstrate how the NAFLD pathway can help identify patients with more advanced liver disease that should be referred to Hepatology
- Dr. Mang Ma
- Dr. Mark Swain
- Moderator: Dr. Gil Kaplan
Session 2: IBS
Monday, April 11, 2022 | Virtual | 05:30 pm MDT
- Recognize the importance of the microbiome in irritable bowel syndrome
- Demonstrate the importance of testing in IBS for the microbiome.
- Leverage the microbiome in the treatment of IBS
- Dr. Mark Pimentel: Dr. Mark Pimentel is an Associate Professor of Medicine and of Gastroenterology at Cedars-Sinai, where he heads the Pimentel Lab and is also the executive director of the Medically Associated Science and Technology (MAST) program at Cedars-Sinai, which focuses on the study of the gut microbiome to develop effective diagnostic tools and therapies. Dr. Pimentel is also a Professor of Medicine at the Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).